Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Every day Crystal

This is a continuation of the Fine China...

I will use crystal glasses every day.

I'll wear new clothes to go to the supermarket, if I feel like.

I won't save my special perfume for special occasions, I use it whenever I want to.

The words 'Someday...' and ' One Day...' are fading away from my dictionary.

If it's worth seeing, listening to or doing, I want to see, listen or do it... now!!

My niece Nikki sent this to me today (part of a much longer e mail) and I love it. Smile. In just a minute I am going to leave my computer to change into my Sunday clothes, put on my gold heirloom necklace from my mom, and splash on the exquisite perfume gift that I have been using sparingly, for special occasions. Sigh. Just thinking about it makes my heart skip. And then I will go and sip a glass of Mona Vie from my crystal goblet. Let this be a new beginning...that I would live each day as not just saying... "I am blessed and highly favored" but living it out. Big smile. I shall walk my talk. How about you? Any changes in sight?

No comments: