Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today on a devotional site called The Catch of the Day I was inspired by the following...

God doesn't want your ability as much as he wants your availability. 

We shine in our abilities; God shines in our availability. 

Our ability makes us strong; our availability makes us vulnerable. 

People are impressed with our abilities; God is impressed with our availability. 

Practice improves our ability; faith improves our availability. 


I am vulnerable and ready for the Lord to use me. I am now stepping out in faith into a new arena as I welcome two foster youth into my home next week. A little jittery, but full of "availablity". Big smile. Can't wait to see what God will do... with me.
Do you sense the challenge in your own life too?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am 59 years old and I love youe show. When I don`t have to work I set my alarm for 7:00am just so I can watch your show.I also have a puppet. She`s not as cute as Butch and Susie.I also move my mouth when she talks. Keep up the excellent work. Anne Burton