Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Have You Been Robbed?

This was the question asked at the dominion conference by one of the guest speakers. He went on to askif the enemy has robbed us in any of the areas ie finances, family,children,grandchildren...or perhaps our joy or faith?
I identified several areas where I could see the enemy at work over the years that I have been walking out my faith. His attacks have been relentless, however I am grateful for the weapons God has entrusted me with. The one I use least...prayer is the most powerful. I am commiting to move forward in that arena. Starting today I will begin a 21 day sugar fast as well. Want to join me? I have done it before for 40 days and it is extreamly challenging the first 3 days and then you adjust and its very cleansing and healthy. Smile. Yes it means no sugar substitutes either (like diet drinks)!


No comments: