Sunday, July 13, 2008

Holy Land Experience more than I expected

It was indiscernible and absolutely astonishing to be at the Holy Land here in Orlando! Please check it our www.holylandexperience.com Not many can afford to take their children and or grandkids to the Holy land so this is the next best thing, It can be a life changing experience and it definitely brings the Bible to life! The actors and singers are superb and as you walk through the replica of Solomon's temple and sit by the reflecting pool the drama unfolds around you. It wasn't long before I too was greeting everyone with "Shalom"! I can't count the number of times I was moved to tears and celebrated the joy of my journey with Jesus as well as the Freedom we have in the Nations (Canada and America) in which we live. Many come to Orlando for Disney World but this experience is far greater and can leave an indelible imprint in the heart and soul of a child...of anyone for that matter! I can't wait to come back, it was impossible to take in everything in one day.

No comments: