Thursday, November 26, 2009

Avalanche Area Do Not Stop (part two)


In our life there are times that are like driving through the Rockie Mountains on winter roads. Poor visibility and lurking danger. Intense times of uncertainty and questioning. At those times, when it seems too difficult to press on, when inwardly I am desperate and feel I do not have the fortitude to move forward and all I want to do is pause or perhaps quit. But the Lord has a road sign that reads ..."Avalanche area do not stop" I must press on. Sigh. I must trust that this directional sign is for my good. There is more danger if I stop... I must keep going no matter how slow the pace. And then, and then there is the euphoric rush when I have made it through the pass, gone further then I thought possible, and I am on the other side...thanking God!



Get a great deal on Windows 7 and see how it works the way you want. Check out the offers on Windows 7now.

No comments: