Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can you hear, or can 'your Spirit' hear when you are in a coma?

My brother Marty and I chatted on the phone a couple of days ago from his home where he is convalescing. Now I am convinced that while he was in hospital in a coma his Spirit was connecting with me and this is why;
 I was by his side for 4-5 days, he tells me he did not know I was there until his family told him so after he came out of the coma. At the time I had anointed him with oil, whispered in his ear, prayed intensely, sang to him ...and quoted scripture every day for hours (I could not take my Bible in because he had H1N1) I told him to "fight and to cry out to God". And he did. He now tells me that on at least three occasions while in the coma he called to me and said; "Maralee pray for me... pray as hard as you can". When we spoke the other day he said "thanks for doing what I told you to do"...big smile. I love him. What do you think ...was  his "Spirit Man" connecting with me? Beyond his intellect while in a coma? Is it possible that there is more to the Spirit realm that we can not see and do not understand?

No comments: