Saturday, September 27, 2008

I am in America, can you please pray?

Greetings Friends!
I have arrived safely in Greensburg at 2:30 am this morning after 16 hours in transit and three flights, on missed connection (but it was for such a good price, I saved a lot of money)! It is an outreach with the Greensburg Alliance church, and a pro life rally, smile. I am so blessed to be a part.My hostess is a lovely lady and we are going to tour today, tomorrow is the show at 6:30 pm, please pray.
Here are the other events:
Sept 30-Oct 7 Boston, visiting with Cheri Guze (board member from the inception of this ministry) and her three daughters under two! (New born identical twin girls).

Oct8-Oct 12 Washington , DC - speaker at the conference PASCH (Peace adn Saftey in the Christian Home) www.peaceandsaftey.com

Oct 14-Oct 16 - Springfield, Mo in exective networking meetings with the National leaders of the Assemblies of God

Oct 17-21 San Francisco, Ca- ministerin at the church of my previous ministry assistance, Karen.

Oct 24- ministry luncheon meeting in Langely (very important please pray)

Thank you so much I will post November later

No comments: