Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mr Rogers Neighbourhood

I had a wonderful time in Greensburg at the Alliance church and a highlight was meeting the many fans that have been watching our TV series! And the 6-7 kids that made decisions to follow Jesus!
And then there was my new friend Mary Ann who is a writer an article that was on the front page of the local paper. She also gave me heads up that Mr Rogers grew up and produced all his programs in Greensburg! She also let me know that the new Mr Rogers centre was having it grand opening while I was there. It was such fun to tour it and my host and hostess were so kind to take me. I hope to add some pictures.See more at www.fredrogerscenter.org
I am now in Boston with my friend, Cheri Guze, who has 3 girls undeer 2, she has 8 week old identical twins! I am loving it!#end

No comments: