Saturday, October 18, 2008

Noah and the Ark

I was in Spring Field, Mo and met with amazing scholars at the AG offices there. My hostess, Dr Debbie Gill was amazing and I was so blessed and honoured. She even met me at the airport with flowers in hand! I was treated like a queen. God is so good to me. Dr Gill teaches Greek and did you know that in Proverbs 31 the translation for Virtuous women was not correct. The original greek word is 'valient women'. Yup. But it got changed in the translation. It is good to go back to the original. She taught me many things. Oh yes and the expression "rule of thumb" do you know what that means? Check this site tomorrow and I tell you, smile, or the next day or so in case I don't blog right away. You can also check out Branson, she took me there to see the show Noah's Ark, it was so amazing, I have no idea how many real animals were on stage but dozens and birds too! It was incredible and a must see if you can get to Branson, not to mention about 100 theatres in the area!!
And now I am so blessed here in Milpitas, California (25 min from San Francisco) with Karen Mark and Travis. Please pray for the services tomorrow. Thanks...and blessings!

No comments: