Monday, April 27, 2009

A Grateful heart? or a Great full heart ?

Tonight I am so full of the joy that comes from having family, the Kingdom family, which can be just like 'blood relatives', or even greater! I feel so blessed to read this letter from one of my viewers who is battling with cancer, her letters always in spire me, and leave me with a "great full" heart. Big smile. It will bless you too...read on (printed with permission).
I want to tell you about my wonderful family.
Who has been a great part of my life growing up?
I have a wonderful father,mother,brother David and my wonderful sister-in-law, my 3 nieces, one nephew, who has encouraged me to be a great listener,and to tell them about my life,and about Jesus who cares for us. My family is wonderful to be around, they are very understanding,and very helpful to be there for me through my trials of impatience of going down to M D Anderson for cancer treatment. My family is the best of the best,they are so caring and so understanding to help me get through my rough times of my life.
The reason why my family is great because they know how to love you no matter what happens they can help you to relax and be patient about your situations of your life.
I am so thankful for my family a loving family.

With Mothers Day coming we can take time to write a note to say how 'great full" we are. And whisper a prayer for that matter too!

No comments: