Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Wonderful Family...sigh and a big smile too!

When children choose to focus on the positive things in their family what a  joy it is and how it blesses the hearts of their parents! I recently received this heart warming e-mail from one of my regular viewers of our Maralee Dawn and Friends TV series, I was so delighted I asked permission to share it with you...be blessed!
I cut and pasted it just as it was sent except for the few words that I placed in brackets.
Dear Maralee
I want to tell you about my wonderful family.
Who has been a great part of my life growing up?
I have a wonderful father,mother,brother David and my wonderful sister-in-law, my 3 nieces, one nephew, who has encouraged me to be a great listener,and to tell them about my life,and about Jesus who cares for us. My family is wonderful to be around, they are very understanding,and very helpful to be there for me through my trials of impatience of going down to M D Anderson (for chemo treatments). My family is the best of the best,they are so caring and so understanding to help me get through my rough times of my life.
The reason why my family is great because they know how to love you no matter what happens they can help you to relax and be patient about your situations of your life.
I am so thankful for my family a loving family.
 

                           

No comments: