Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It is so Funny I have to LOL!!

OK so I just finished blogging and then realized that last week I already shared that story ! Yikes it must be that menopause thing everyone is talking about! How can it be? I thought I would skip it!
When I was much younger everyone was talking about preparing to go through menopause so I asked my mother in law about it and she said she was busy on the farm planting big gardens (for survival) raising seven children, haying, plucking chickens, canning etc etc. She told me she didn't have time to menopause, in fact their were no pauses in her life, summer, winter spring or fall.  So I determined way back then that I would skip it too, I just don't have time for the "pauses in my life".
Well today I guess I need to pause, reflect and well...perhaps take time for listening prayer. Big blush, big smile.

No comments: