Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Leaving Soon for Thailand

I am counting the sleeps, just five more days and I will be in Thailand!
I am busy doing last minute preparations and packing...I am very excited about going, this has been over two years of planning, praying and preparing and now it is culminating so quickly! I trust I will be a blessing. I am long to meet the wonderful, warm and loving new Thai friends that I have heard about, and that God has chosen.
This morning at 6:30 am several (6) 0f us prayed, Karen in the USA and 5 of us on a conference call, the Holy Spirit moved powerfully. I sense some thing supernatural is going to happen, I feel it in my bones. Something that has God's signature on it. I am going with great  anticipation! There has already been a series of miracles on many levels to make this missions trip possible ie like with one weeks notice Lucille and Aimee are coming with me! And the finances are all falling in place, and Hilde and Miriam helping with lessons and power point and Barb getting the finances and year end done and much more..
I am so blessed to be,
Walking with my King one day at a time and...
to think that 'He" calls me "friend"? Smile. Yes I am blessed!

No comments: