Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Prayer for you...From My Friend Laura Lynn

Wow what a prayer, thank you Laura Lynn for writing this and praying it for me! And for our permission to pass it along and pray it for all my friends...dear friends this is for you!

I pray for divine connections, favor so great it astounds and ironic honor to take its rightful place in our lives.  I pray that mistakes of the past become so distant that we wonder if they ever really happened and the successes of our future will be so awe inspiring...it will be difficult to comprehend or believe it's true.  I pray for clarity, good judgment, wisdom and Godly power, strength to endure and an open heart to receive more than we asked for...more than we imagined could be.  I pray that the God who saw us in the darkness of our weakness would raise us in His strength to higher places, larger lands, indomitable territories and unpredicted conquests.

 

May God raise your expectations to what He is truly capable of and may you experience the most unrelenting, overwhelming breeze of His unfailing, unconditional, incomprehensible love.  And may you truly know that He sees you and is captured by your brilliance as you shine with magnificent beauty, not only before Him, but also before those whom you serve so graciously.  I pray that you receive glimpses in shadowed moments of how He really feels about you...but only in small humanly bearable portions...cause if we truly knew...if we could experience the whole of it...would we be able to stand?

And this is all possible because of Heb 13:8..."Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever!" Be blessed and pass it along!

No comments: