Friday, January 30, 2009

Does God Sing to me?

This morning as I prepared my heart and Spirit to go on "the air" (a live radio broadcast over the phone on air from Edmonton , Alberta, Canada, The Morning Show AM 930) it seemed the Lord lead me to Psm 107 these are the verses that jumped out for me...Verse 2 "Tell our story", 8 Thanks giving, 14 Brought out of darkness, 15 UNFAILING Love!!, 20 Word healed them, 21 Unfailing LOVE, 27 "At their wits end..!", 28 Cried to Lord in their troubles, 29 Stilled the storm to a whisper (smile I love that 'word picture') and "hushed the waves" (can you see it? I see  a mother singing to her baby ..hush little baby don't you cry, mommy's going to sing you a lullaby ...). God sings to us, yes he does its in the word somewhere (I forget where) but I read it, and I know its true! So why not welcome your heavenly Father, you Abba Father (and if you are comfortable with these words "your daddy") to sing to you. Smile, I know that He longs to, what parent doesn't? Your His child. Maybe you could do a duet? We sing "to" him why not with Him? Sigh. I love him, and you, big smile.

No comments: