Tuesday, February 3, 2009



Thank you thank you to each of you who have been praying for me.! I arrived safely.
I have had a long journey, but a lovely flight (and they fed us every couple hours!) and we had prefect connections. Aimee and Lucille got seats together all the way (that was amazing as they booked them less than a week before departing and they only had single seats left at the time of booking).
Our rooms are comfortable and the College has air conditioning! See photos at www.victoryasia.com It is so hot here...smile and humid. We arrive at 2:30 am and slept for  a few hours and were up at 6:30 am for chapel at 8 ...and then I was teaching until noon. There was an outreach tonight but we were too tired to go. I am going to bed now.

I love the students already! The are so keen to learn and can you ...some of these "future Pastors and leaders" admitted to day that they did not want to take my class and had no or very little interest in children's ministry. I apprciated their honesty. The good news is that by the end of the day I had won their favor and supernaturally they changed their minds! And they were quick to tell me so. This was the greatest gift to me today. Big smile. Love to you all will write again when I can.

No comments: