Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Home Sweet ...but Aimee and Lucille stayed on... for a few days of R&R. Hooray for them!

Its good to be back in Canada on safe soil...and a beautiful place of freedom and opportunity! From all my life changing experiences my heart is torn and full of tears, I have no words... yet. It is all ...indescribable. And yet I wonder " Why Lord, why did you show me these things?" and "What Lord am I to do next"? I am confident there is a purpose that he will reveal to me. I am reminded of the logo for Compassion Canada..I think thats where I heard this so many years ago:
 
Pity weeps and she walks away
Compassion comes to hep and stay

I must sleep now and ponder and process so many things ...later...good night my friend. This e-mail is ...the last 'sparkle' in my day! I know you will read it and you will pray. Smile. Soon I will attach some amazing photos! Check back.

No comments: