Sunday, February 8, 2009

The God made family...

Wow... how awesome to meet Terry and Terry, two wonderful mothers (sister in laws) from Canada who are living in Thailand. Terry #1 and her husband Al Purvis have raised 33 children! Many of them I have met and it give me chills to see how God rescued these precious little ones and answered their hearts cry and prayer for a "forever family". We went to the market tonight after church and Terry shared more of her story ...it touched my heart.
 Terry #2 has 13 children... and I met nine of them yesterday, and oh how they loved the puppets! They were teaching Butch to speak Thai and he was teaching them English. LOL Then afterwards the students made balloon sculptures for them...we brought the balloons from Canada and I taught them how to make the only three that I knew how to make; a sword, a dog and a crown, Smile. Here is a photo...enjoy! Please remember them in your prayers. Thank you.

No comments: