Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Will the lost return?

I lost my precious TNIV Bible at Missions Fest, it has treasures in it... like my grandma's handkerchief.
 So I went back and re traced all my foot steps including every washroom ...anywhere I had been, but alas I did not find it.
However in the process I met a gentleman who told me not to worry my Bible will be returned. He was certain because his lost Bible always came back and then he relayed this story; When he was a boy his mother made him write in the front of his Bible " I am 7 years old and I loose things, please mail this back to me". He could not recount how many countless times he found his Bible in his mail box!
That got me to thinking, what if I made labels to put on everything I own that read " I am menopausal and I loose things so could you please mail this back to me" What do you think? Big smile. And blessings!

No comments: