Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Little Balcony Garden




Is it possible to grow a garden on a balcony? Yes! Why not? The last few years I have limited myself to flowers but this year I planted peas (they are already 2" tall in just one week), dill, tomatoes, and strawberries! I have just picked my first strawberry, and my how sweet to eat the fruit of my own planting. When you think of it, what a miracle to grow things...I was watering dirt for several days, and now there are green sprouts everywhere. I believe in the miracle of a garden growing under the soil where I can not see it, and I believe in God when I can not see  him. I know he is there, he is here, right beside me and he is applauding as I enjoy the fruit, that ultimately He blessed me with. Big smile. In the beginning God created...

No comments: