Friday, June 20, 2008

The Gypsies are coming

Hi Friends
I will be ministering tomorrow in Surrey for an out reach to Gypsies in a park and need you to help me pray for Sunshine. This has been the coldest June in the weather records history and the clouds and rain are suppose to continue this week-end. We are still waiting for strawberries too, and friends that are farmers are counting on at least 3-4 sunny dry days so they will ripen. Other wise they may go mold.
Please pray for the possibility of me mentoring a young lady this summer and for her to accompany me to the camps I have booked. And on Wednesday night I will have a group of ladies here in my home for prayer, we are looking for a couple of big miracle, will share more later.
"And the Lord turned the captivity of Job when he prayed for hi friends" ...is the verse from my devotions this morning. Reminding us of how critical it is to "pray for each other" I need you to pray for me because prayer changes things! I am pausing right now to pray for you dear friends.
With all my heart...Maralee
_________________________________________________________________
Try Chicktionary, a game that tests how many words you can form from the letters given. Find this and more puzzles at Live Search Games!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/207

No comments: