Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's a sunny Sabbath here in the Vancouver area!

i woke up with a song on my heart this morning and Jesus on my mind. And th=
en I thought about you, all my friends who have been walking with me these =
days and praying for me. I need you to pray today as this afternoon, Father=
s Day and a Happy Fathers day to all you Dads reading this) as I fo to mini=
ster in a needy community here in Surrey, BC. Please pray that s lost Dad w=
ill find his way to our heavenly Father. Pray that some Mothers son will co=
me home to His Father. Pray that some fathers weeping hearts cry for His ch=
ildren will be answered to day as a child or spouse bows there knee to King=
Jesus. Pray for healing in bodies, minds and especially in Spirit.


_________________________________________________________________
If you like crossword puzzles, then you'll love Flexicon, a game which combines four overlapping crossword puzzles into one!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/208

No comments: