Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We prayed tonight and Wow...

I was so blessed! Ten friends came, making time in their extremely busy schedules to meet with me was such a great gift! I am surprised how fast the time went they just left a short while ago (from 7 to 11PM). I didn't experience any bright lights, other than the glow on their faces. And there were no Loud cries, other than our prayers. No angels unless they were the hands and feet of these precious ladies that blessed me so much, like Jesus in the flesh...
Jesus extended to me. And my heart puffed up with in me, and my Spirit soared and my faith expanded as we prayed, and I thought to myself "when they all go home and I am all alone again how will I feel? Will this all be a distant memory. Is it powerful enough to last until tomorrow? And I am sittin g her alone, and I sense your presence, you are here with me just as you promised and than I listen, I am still at last and I hear
you say...'mind if I join you?" Smile. Thank you Holy Spirit for being here as my comforter. And I glance up at the photo on my wall, looking off in the distance and I hear you again and you whisper ..".be still and know that I am God'' And I now remember the little boy who stood up to recite the Lords Prayer and said "The Lord is my Shepherd...(pause) thats' all I know and thats all I need to know". Smile. Me too. i am learning.

_________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

BMan said...

Thank you so much for continuing to share! Such encouragement!