Thursday, June 5, 2008

New blog site

Tomorrow, Friday June 06, I will be on the air (radio) live (via telephone) on CJCA in Edmonton from 7 am-8 am MST,with Bob Gall and Al... the emphasis is 'Missions'. I would love for you to listen in and or join me in praying that many will be inspired as I share my stories. And that many listeners will be motivated to pray, send or go to the 'white fields'! Smile.

Yesterday I was a guest on THE DAILY a new show taped in Vancouver and broadcast on Vision TV. Check it out its great! My segment, with Laura Lynn Tyler Thompson will be airing on July 25, my Mom's birthday, it will be broadcast three times that day.

"The harvest is great and the workers are few, pray that the Lord will send workers into His fields" Math 9:37-38 Be blessed and remember that prayer changes things!

No comments: